Power supply engineeringTLS company develops high voltage and low voltage power supply design and engineering documentation.
High voltage power supply engineering
Low voltage power supply engineering
- 6-35 kV cable lines;
- 6-35 kV overhead power lines;
- 10/0.4 kV transformer substations;
- 6-35 kV distribution substations;
- 35/6 kV main step-down substations;
- short circuit currents calculations for complex power supply diagrams with several power sources;
- secondary protective and operational circuits for high voltage units;
- protection setting value calculation;
At the engineering phase our services meet all demands in power supply engineering for industrial enterprises.
- distribution networks to the 0.4 kV substation;
- lighting of industrial sites and outdoor working sites (ambient lighting, security lighting);
- outdoor lighting of urban and rural settlements (highway, park, square lighting), outdoor architectural lighting of buildings and facilities;
- indoor lighting (ambient, emergency, background lighting) of industrial production and storage buildings, apartment buildings and outbuildings;
- power supply of industrial electrical installations in explosion and flammable hazardous zones, apartment and civil building electrical installations;
- lightning protection at the home and imported equipment;
- electrical earthing, electrical safety measures, telecommunication earthing;
- electrical heating for floors, anti-icing system for entrance ramps, roofs, drains, water pipelines, industrial pipes.
The company specialists have experience in design engineering with the application of facilities from the world leaders in manufacture of equipment for electric power distribution such as Schneider Electric, Siemens, etc.
Commit your tasks on engineering to TLS company and your project will be a success.